domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014




Hey readers! I've been off for a while, but I'm back for a quickie POST.



OBSESSED  with CHELSEA boots this entire season, even when used on winter or fall, is one of the most comfortable shoe type to wear.
_____________________________________________

Lectores! he estado ausente por un tiempo, regresé por un quickie POST. 

Obsesionado con los botines CHELSEA  durante esta época, incluso cuando son usados en invierno u otoño, son el tipo de zapato de lo más cómodo.






Lately I've been attracted for what they call " semi-formal" clothing style, but as usual I like to crack it up the pattern a little, and feel it more ME.

___________________________________________

Ultimadamente he estado atraido por lo que llaman estilo "semi-formal", y como de costumbre me gusta romper el patrón un poco, y sentirlo más YO.





I got the "bridge-piercing" and changed my hair style this week, for something lite in regards my upcoming birthday. And speaking about the bridge I decided to make it real this time cause Ive been procrastinating around to get it the past  months when I got the septum one. 

______________________________________________

Me puse el piercing Bridge y cambié mi estlo de cabello esta semana por algo más ligero y en relación a mi próximo cumpleaños. Hablando acerca de la perforacion decidí hacerlo real esta vez ya que estuve procrastiandolo en los pasados meses cuando me hice el septum.




VINDEMIA the local clothing store once again matching my street style with the ironic line: NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BLOG just because I think is contradictory and funny. 

________________________________________________

De nueva cuenta la tienda de ropa local VINDEMIA haciendo juego con mi street style con la línea irónica: NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BLOG sólo por que pienso que es divertida y contradictoria.




Special thanks to It Franco, the alternative local based photographer, check his twisted stuff in the link below:




BONE BLZZR: Contti 
SHIRT: Vindemia
JEANS; DKNY
CHELSEAboots: North Cow Boy
SUNNIES: City Racks






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.